Golden Gate Power is a dba of Golden Gate Green Finance Inc, based in San Francisco and serves both residential and commercial clients in Northern California. Golden Gate Power is a licensed California General and Electrical contractor.
• We are a Locally Owned, San Francisco based Solar services company.
• We have over 10 years of installation experience, both commercial and residential.
• We ensure each installation is done right; we understand and meet each customer's unique needs.
• We believe in customer owned systems, we do not push customers into leases for a quick sale.
• We have access to all solar manufacturers and warranty the system. We are not tied to a single brand of solar panel or equipment that may not meet the users requirements.
• We fit the right sized, designed, and financed system for each user's unique needs.
• We provide customers with multiple financing options and help them through the process.
• We do not push a "cookie cutter" solution or a preset design like larger concerns.
• We address installations that others may avoid due to roofing, size or complexities.
• We can assist with related installations and improvements such as roofing. Golden Gate Power is a licensed electrical and general contractor.
• We are fully committed to customer satisfaction.
David has founded and led several successful start ups in the Bay Area over the last 25 years. He was a founder and president of one of the most successful mortgage companies in the Bay Area during the last decade which was consistently ranked by the San Francisco Business Times among the top 25.
After proudly serving in the US Air Force, Mike earned his MBA and soon became Vice President of several major asset management companies, managing over 300 million dollars in combined assets, working directly with clients to manage investments for growth and income. Mike works closely with the sales staff and our residential and commercial clients.
Stewart has been an international entrepreneur and financier, with business interests in the US, Canada, Mexico, Great Britain, Central and South America. His varied experiences and straightforward no-nonsense management style makes him an invaluable member of the management team.